Friday, December 10, 2010

Simple Gift - Batik Tissue Packet

I love to give gifts especially to those whom I rarely get a chance to meet ~ old friends, distance relatives, ex-colleagues ~ or even to office mates and function guests. I used to give out these lovely tissue packets to family members during our family gathering. Now I would like to extend the token to my beloved customers as well. So I've taken a step up in the packaging for it to be more presentable to my corporate customer. Each tissue packet is seal wrapped and adorned with silver metallic sticker bearing my name and Sulam Sayang.

You can customer these simple batik tissue packets as your thank you gift personalized with your thank you message on the silver metallic stickers as well. Call us for your quantity order today.

No comments: