Monday, January 12, 2009

Soothing Blue

Selamat tahun baru 2009!

Wah, lama tak pegang jarum dan menaip kat sini.

So today I'm posting Kak Ani's blouse which she wanted a simple bead lining at sleeves and collar. We liked the combo mix of the deep blue glass beads and the tiny baby blue pearls. (Had to let the floral sequins go Kak Ani as I didn't like the tone, sorry.)

Ni orang kata is "jalinan kasih" ye? Anyway, its your basic stem stitch with alternating beads and pearls. Sweet. Although I would like to add a dash of almond green to go with the fabric. Alas. Can't find the color.

Lembut dan menawan rupenye yek? Kalau pakai tidur ni mesti lena dan mimpi yang indah.

BTW, I'm working on a lot of fantastic projects for my niece, Na. No new designs but watch out for some fantastic colors. See you soon!!

No comments: