Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Throw Cushion

Trust on throw cushions to soften and brighten any room. Mix solids and prints for a cheerful look. Add trims and accessories just for the look your looking for.

Here I've made some throw cushion covers from my favourite Batik Terengganu. It is just so glorious and I love it. The covers are simple to make. No zippers were used therefore they are child safe. They have overlapping back just like your pillow covers so they are easy to put on and taken off for washing.

2 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

wahh.. sukalah saya tgk.. semuanya dengan batik. while others keep on looking for designer cotton from US but u bring it from our local batik. tahniah. I should look for batik jugak lah pasni..

Norazihan said...

tq mila am glad u like it. my same thoughts as i view works by other local sewing crafters. would like to see what comes out of your effort in working with batik .. good luck. have fun sewing and blogging.