Monday, March 9, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Lovely young and enthusiastic Alviana at Sewn by Alviana has nominated my blog with this wonderful award. I feel very honoured, happy and loved it so much.

Alviana said "... I love all her creations and handmades..."

And I said "Alvianna! That's too much. But u've made my day. Thank u so much..."

The rules:
1. Place the award logo on your blog.
2. Nominate 10 other blogs which show "Attitude and/or Gratitude"
3. Link to the nominees on your blog post.
4. Comment on their blog that you have nominated them.
5. Share the love and link to the person who nominated you

Extending the award (still work-in-progress), here're some blogs worthy of acceptance with no particular order :

1. Yarin Collection, quilter from Indonesia. Showcases Yana's work. Fine and noble activity with creativity and simplicity. Lovely work and effort.
2. Famili Cooking, my family, aunts and nieces, sharing cooking experience. Love you all!
(to be continued)

No comments: