Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Purple Galore

This ready to wear kurung is said to be too dark purple once worn. So the owner needs some light colored beading to lighten the dress to be worn with light purple scarf.

The request started from just a simple line, to two lines to three lines. In beading and color selection three tones of purple shades were chosen and some flower sequins in there matching tones. I thought it would delightful to use the different purple tones beads and sequins for this plain jacquard purple dress.

However, time does not permit I just had to finished it off with just one pinkish line. Should the owner wish for me to continue after Raya then I will pick it up then. For now, I had to sign off for Balik Kampung.

Selamat Hari Raya

Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all lovely viewers.

Thank you.



No comments: