Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Tangering Cheetah Bag

Well I finally completed my tangerine cheetah print coool shoulder bag! This time I had to improvise a little bit to accentuate the look - I've added a large press button at the sides so the bags has more rounded edge and look to it. Of Course, with the button undo, the bag is flat and square as Sponge Bob Square Pants!! (and no I did not get inspired by him!!).

Did I mention that the bag is totally reversible?! Well yes, flip it inside out and you have a more rugged looking plain asparagus green (that's thinking of Zynga's FarmVille) bag with a pocket at the side. Now even Ikram (that's my nephew) would want to use this bag for his green shopping at Carrefour!




Still not enticed to own one? More coming and will make you drool like mad.